Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Morning all!  It has been a rainy few days, perfect for crafting!  I have seen some beautiful clothespin wreaths with tulle and I am attempting to learn to do that.  I was hot gluing the fabric to my mdf wreath form without the best results (especially my burned fingers!) and in the middle of the night, as usually happens, I thought of using a staple gun.  I will hunt up the staples and try it today.  I will let you know how that works.

As like any crafter, I have many projects in process.  I am also going to get started on crocheting a water bottle holder for my husband.  I have been crocheting for a few years but really haven't gone much past the scarf stage.  Hmmm scarves in Florida.......go figure.

Well I'll post after my staple gun adventure!

Bye for now.

Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment